簡介 About Timothy
2017 年於香港中文大學政治與行政學系畢業，11 月取得社會科學榮譽學士學位。
同年籌組服務九龍西的地區組織「九龍角落」，出任該會創會主席，並於 2018 年 9 月再次獲選為該會主席。
2018 年 6 月，加入由地區人士組成的「樂聚土瓜灣」聯盟，並以土瓜灣南社區主任身分服務當區居民。
2018 年 11 月獲委任為香港中文大學學生會代表會中國民運基金管理委員會非學生委員，並於 2019 年 5 月再度獲委任。
2017 年 5 月至 2018 年 1 月期間出任香港專上學生聯會最後一任秘書長（職位經改革後被裁撤），任內推動成立抗爭者支援基金和全面改革學聯典章體制。
2019 年 10 月，宣布參選區議會選舉，挑戰土瓜灣南保皇黨現任議員；11 月 24 日投票日，得 1,936 票力壓對手，成功當選。
I’m Timothy Lee, 27, having born and raised in Hong Kong. I’m the Member of Kowloon City District Council for To Kwa Wan South. President of Synergy Kowloon.
I have been enthusiastic about local social affairs since senior secondary school. I believe in the idea of freedom, human rights and democracy.
I graduated from the Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2017 and obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Social Science in Government and Public Administration.
I co-founded Synergy Kowloon in 2017, a community organisation for Kowloon West and served as President. I was re-elected as the President of SK in September 2018.
In June 2018, I co-founded Tokwawan Get-together, an alliance formed by TKW community organisers and started to serve as a Community Officer for Tokwawan South.
In January 2019, I left my first full-time job after 16 months – I made use of this opportunity and started my career as a freelancer/entrepreneur, endeavouring to make more efforts into my community-organising work.
I’ve served the Chinese Democracy Movement Foundation Committee under CUHK Student Union Council as a non-student member from November 2018 to May 2020.
I was the last holder of the position of Secretary-general of the Hong Kong Federation of Students, which is abolished after the federation’s institutional reform. During my tenure (May 2017 – Jan 2018), I advocated for an Activist Relief Fund and the internal institutional reform of the Federation.
I announced my run in District Council Election for To Kwa Wan South in October 2019. On 24 November the election day, I got 1,936 votes and was successfully elected.
- 2005-10: Studied at Shatin Pui Ying College
- 2010-12: Studied at Hang Seng School of Commerce (Form 7)
- 2012-17: Studied at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Major in Gov’t and Public Administration
- 2013-14: Served as Financial Secretary, Executive Committee, CUHKSU
- 2015-16: Served as Chairman, Council, CUHKSU
- 2017-18: Served as Secretary-general of Hong Kong Federation of Students
- Sep 2017: Co-founded Synergy Kowloon
- Nov 2017: Was awarded a BSSc (Hons) degree in CUHK
- Jan 2020: Assumed office as Member of Kowloon City District Council
關注議題 Topics We Concern
- Parliamentary procedures in Hong Kong LegCo and other Westminster-system legislatures
- Public transport policy in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong external relations
- Smart City / open data policies in Hong Kong